Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cheese!

Ok, well not quite...

I've been "practicing" smiling with Jack for a few weeks. We've seen fleeting smiles (read: facial twitches) during his plentiful naps. When he is awake, I sit in front of him and smile as big as I can. I'm just hoping to finally catch a glimse of a that smile.

He smiled at J yesterday and I was so disappointed. I'm the one who has been training him, right? Where's my love?!

Well, today I got it. We'd just gotten back from Wal-mart (yikes) and I was getting him set up in his boppy. Suddenly, he curls his lip (think Elvis meets Joey from Friends "How you doin'?") and SMILES! It was only for a second but it was definately intentional!

He'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. My how time flies!


For the record, it was something like this...although this picture was taken 2 weeks ago.



1 comment:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

He's such a cutie! I'm glad to see a picture of him! =)I haven't seen one since he was born, and they always change so much!