Friday, April 25, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL!

I haven't mentioned it on the blog before because I didn't want to jinx myself (or something) but...it's official. I turned in my resignation to CCC yesterday. I was INCREDIBLY nervous and I had a tremendous amount of guilt about leaving "my boys." That's all gone now.

I went in and showed Jack-Jack off. Everyone was gushed about what a good little boy he was. We were there just about 4 hours (went to lunch too) and he barely made a peep. :-) My sweet.

The entire office wished us well, which was really nice. David said that he was happy for us and that I was making the right decision. Thankfully, he completely understood.

The weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I'm done...

I am a stay at home mother. WOW! I couldn't be happier. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lizzie, welcome to the club!!

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

Congrats! How are you feeling?

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Congratulations, Lizzie! I'm glad it went so well.

mamafish said...

Of course, you know how pleased I am that you will be sitting on your butt all day in front of your laptop talking to me...while your kid entertains himself with the tv....lol, just kidding! It is hard work, but in the end a wonderful experience. I second Leigh-welcome to the club!