Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Preschool FUN!

Roo started preschool yesterday. We got off to a great start. She woke up really jazzed about going. It was all fun until it came time for me and Jack to leave her at school. She screamed and cried like never before! It was so pitiful.

I sat outside the room for a minute and peeked in the window. She continued to stand there covering her eyes and screaming, "I DON'T WANT to be here!"

I left, knowing she would be fine. At pick up she was smiling from ear to ear. Turns out she came around and really enjoyed herself. Her favorite part was music class. :-)

Here are some pictures from Tuesday morning.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lizzie, she is so cute! I love the first one especially.

Anonymous said...

That first picture is the cutest picture ever! She should model!

Anonymous said...

So Roo is adorable! I'm glad she ended up have a good day at school...time sure does fly by!

Momma to LG said...

I love the last photo. I especially love the frilly socks with the shoes.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie-patootee! ~KK*