Monday, May 4, 2009

Update

Ok, I'm on Day 4 of poo free.

Here's what my hair looked like this morning. Straight, sleek, bodiful and perfect.




I decided to do a co-wash today and plop it and see what happened. It's frizzy and needs some work, but it's totally different than where I was at!



I likey! (The picture is horrible, but you get the drift.) I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow to see if I can get any more curls. It's almost like a relaxed spiral perm (according to Jim). He likes too!

Andrea, I'm thrilled that you are willing to try. I bet you'll love it.
Alyce, Same to you.

Han, make the jump. You can do it!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm willing to give it a shot...but it's going to have to wait til I am out of my shampoo!
I've been trying out the curly-hair thing too! I have several different ways I fix my hair now. Altho, I'm sure no one else really notices. :-) But, I am liking my "curls". ~KK*