Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sleep glorious sleep!

Yesterday, Jack had his 4 month well visit. All is well with him. He weighs 13 lbs 10 oz and is 24.75 inches long. He's 25th percentile for height and weight. Peanut.

The ped said that since he was getting close to 14 lbs, he should be sleeping better and better. So far, we're at a stalemate with that. He is no longer sleeping my the bed with us, but he is still in our room. He generally goes down at 8, sleeps until 1 or 2 and then fed and out until 6.

Last night was a wonderful night! The doc suggested that I clusterfeed him in the hours before bedtime. I fed him at 530, 630 and 730. By then he was completely zonked out. I put him to bed and he slept until 4 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fed him, put him back down and he got up for the morning at 7:45. HORRAY! One awesome night down.

1 comment:

mamafish said...

Congrats...I know how much it hurts after having months of crazy sleep. Those good ones stand out like solid gold (or chocolate!). I hope tonight is another slumberfest for all of you! Catch ya manana....