Wednesday, January 21, 2009

25 Things

This post is inspired by something that I did on facebook just yesterday. It was fun and easy, so I think I want to do it again.

I am tagging everyone who reads here and has a blog. Specifically Hanna, Lia, Sophia, Andi, Andrea and whomever else feels like it.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. The only rule is that you have to post different stuff if you did one on FB.

1. I loved the guys I worked with but never really liked working at CCC. I felt like I was the office b*tch and made to be the heavy. That sucks, especially when I had no real "power." I was the enforcer.

2. Today was the first day of Kindermusik and Jack LOVED it. It was the first time he really was engaged. So cool!

3. I ate a turkey sandwhich today that was slimy. I only ate half of it and chucked the rest. I gagged the whole time. Sadly, I JUST bought the meat. ICK.

4. I am starting WW today. I have regained all of the 8 lbs that I lost in the fall.

5. I'm much more depressed than I thought I was. It definately has an ebb and flow and I'm really in a down spot.

6. I registered Riley for 5 day a week preschool next year and I'm terrified that she won't get in. Her school is notoriously FULL. I guess it's just a waiting game. If not there though...where?

7. I want to wean Jack but I don't. He'd totally self wean now if I didn't offer. I guess I like it...I don't know. ;-)

8. I can't believe that Jack is almost a year old and that Roo is almost 4. Where did the time go?

9. I wear a size 9 or 9.5 shoe. I used to wear an 8.5 pre-kids.

10. I love Crocs. I know they are fugly and I know most people hate them, but I love them and even venture to say addicted to them. Since I started wearing them I haven't had nearly the back and knee problems that I used to have.

11. I wish that my mom didn't have so many health issues. I've always felt like she was my rock, but now I am hers...

12. My mom is in a position where she has to decide if she should have her tumor (and eye) removed or live with it. She asked what I would do? I have no idea. I wish I could help.

13. I'm not sure I know one single person that hasn't been touched by cancer in some way. It's awful.

14. I think I've forgotten how to ride a bike.

15. I should invite more people to read my blog...but I'm self concious.

16. Jim was sad when his family left. I wish he would have shown it.

17. I wish I had a cleaning person. We had one for a few months and it was wonderful. I have a hard time justifying the expense, but maybe it'd be worth it.

18. Jim works hard for the four of us. I truly appreciate the opportunity to stay at home with the kids.

19. There is only one thing I would change about our wedding day. The florist.

20. I need to lose 30 lbs.

21. I love new socks. There is something about really, really clean white socks.

22. I do way too much laundry but I'm too lazy to just do a load every day.

23. I like smells. Good smells. Candles, baking, flowers. I always worry that my house stinks.

24. I take a TON of pictures but never have them printed.

25. I am a planner and enjoy every moment of planning trips, the day or just meals.

1 comment:

mamafish said...

Mission accomplished!