Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We're back!

We're back and we had a FABULOUS time. Everyone travelled exceptionally well. Our first REAL family vacation was a complete success. Infact, I don't think anything could have gone smoother. Ok, well there was the photo shoot at the Polynesian that was a nightmare...but that was a bonus.

Until I can report fully, I will leave these pictures...

Roo with her favorite...Ariel
Jack and his Fairy Godmother (sorry Kimmie!)Jack is having too much fun!
Roo under Spaceship Earth - She rode it too!
Roo with some mouse
In the arms of a giant carved monkey!Jim is showing off the best breakfast treat EVER! Pooh's Puffed French Toast! (Yes, I realize this looks like fried chicken.)Roo's having a meltdown on Dumbo. Why? I can't recall...no wait, I didn't put on her seatbelt first. Man, are we obsessed with safety?!
The BEST use of a Disney Dining Plan Snack credit. From Downtown Disney's Goofy Candy Co. It's a Mousehead rice crispy treat dipped in chocolate, one side mini m&ms and the other side butterfingers with white chocolate drizzle.


5 comments:

mamafish said...

YAY! I am so glad to see some proof of fun times! It looks like you will have some pictures to treasure. Have you thought of catching a credit ot discount for a photobook for Roo? Something she can use as a brag, memory book? Can't wait to hear more!

Andrea said...

Yay!! Looks like you had a blast! I missed you too!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun! Can't wait to see and hear more! ~KK*

drea :: dre of white stables said...

That was a pretty good sneak peek! I'm excited to see more!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Land! I am so glad that you all had a great time. Roo will never forget it. Can't wait to see more. Love and miss you!

Julie