Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Very Happy Mothers' Day Indeed

I woke up today with 2 little friends in our bed. It was wonderful.

Roo and J got up and ran to Bojangles to get a delicious (and nutritious) breakfast. (They also ran to get cards, but I'm not supposed to know that.) It was pretty icky and rainy out but Roo was a trooper apparently. She even got to participate in her own "horn card." Now, you may ask, what is a horn card? That is when you buy your card at the last possible second and proceed to fill it out on the horn of your car. :-)

We spent the rest of the day toodling around and shopping. I'm managed to embrace (or accept) my post baby body and buy some stuff for the summer. It's already been in the 80's around here!

Tonight, Jack and I laid on the bed and stared at eachother for about 30 minutes. It was filled with sweet smiles and coos. He has even started swatting at me. With three swift punches to the face, I realized that he's as in love as I am. :-)

No comments: