Saturday, August 2, 2008

First Dates...

I never thought I'd be blogging about my 3 year olds love life. But alas, here I am.

Roo has known Reese since they were bitty babies in daycare. They were fast friends. When Roo was in school, there wasn't a day that went by that we didn't hear about Reese. His mom swears the same was true in their house. Both good kids, both thoughtful and caring, both timid. Two peas in a pod.

We haven't seen Mr. Reesey-Cups in a while. I got an email last week propositioning a date between the two of them. :-) Roo quickly accepted the date at Chick-Fil-A.

We met the Cups* family at "Chick-a-lay" this morning. We ate a delicious breakfast and then played in the play area. The kids had a blast!


He even went in for a kissy! What a playa! :-)

*No, their last name isn't really Cups ;-)

No comments: