Monday, August 18, 2008

He's a love man

'Cau...'Cau...'Cau...'Cau...'Cause I'm a love man
Ooh baby I'm a love man
That's what they call me I'm a Love Man
Say there goes a love man
Six feet one weigh two hundred and ten
Long hair... Real fair skin
I'm long legged and I'm-a out-a sight
My, my babe I'm gonna take you out
'Cause I' a love man
Ooh baby I'm a love man

Jack-man is a lover. I knew it from the moment I laid eyes on him. He loves to be held. And I mean more than your average baby. He will do just about anything to stay in your arms. He started a few weeks ago with giving me kisses. Now he's moved on to hotter and younger babes.

Today, Papa caught him kissing the girls in his baby soft book. Then he moved on to Roo's baby.

Here's what we saw. Now, I'm sharing two videos to show that this wasn't a one time thing, he kept doing it over and over!





That lover... :-)

No comments: