Saturday, February 2, 2008

Angels Pick?

J, Roo and I have gone back to church in the last few weeks. It's been great. In true Catholic fashion, we've kept Roo with us, rather than sending her to the nursery.

She's been amazing! Angelic, even. She's using her inside church "whisker" and everything. Tonight, we went about an hour early for confession. Even through all that time, she was great. She was coloring and singing and dancing.

At one point, I look over and see her swaying away. I can't see her face but I know she's enjoying herself. As I gaze lovingly, she slowly turns her face. She has one finger shoved half way up her nose and is pick-pick-picking. UGH!

I have that kid! I have the kid that picks his nose at church while everyone (except the parents) looks, stares and giggles.

So, I ask, Do angels pick? No...Roo has a ways before she earns those wings.

No comments: