Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Some guy named Braxton Hicks...

As the weeks tick along, I have all sorts of fun aches and pains going on. (Thankfully this pregnancy has been so EASY compared to Roo...yikes.)

First, it was my lovely leg and the blue nile that is my vein.

Yesterday brought all new fun! A little guy named Braxton Hicks decided to show up. Ok, ok, it's not really a "guy." More of an thing...seems like my lovely uterus decided yesterday was contraction day. I had contractions from sun up until bedtime. I was EXHAUSTED by the end of the day. UGH! Thankfully J was a peach and took care of Roo until bedtime. What a guy! :-)

Alls quiet for now. 35 weeks and counting.

** Ah yes, and Roo got a sticker this morning because she slept in her bed ALLLLLLLLLLL night. Praise the lord!

No comments: