Monday, February 4, 2008

Pictures and Preschool

In typical fashion, I completely over did it yesterday. J decided that it was a lovely day to go for our large walk (about 3 miles). Well, I'll give him that...it was nice.

After that we came back I tried to rest and slowly get ready for our photoshoot with Michelle. That went wonderfully. She has such patience with Roo and really took some great shots (from what I can tell from the back of her camera). We should get a peek at them this week. All in all she took over 250 shots (thank goodness for digital, huh?!) so there are BOUND to be some good ones in there! :-) I'll be sure to post some if I get permission!

Last night I came home and completely fell apart. I'm STILL sore from the walking and photo shoot. Sadly, this won't be the last time...because that's how I am.


On the preschool front...I JUST got word that Roo has been accepted into the 3 year old program for 2 day a week school. YAY! We've been waitlisted for the 3 day a week so you NEVER know! HIP HIP HORRAY!

The director said this was the first time that they've ever had the 3 day a week class filled with all students from the previous year (moving up) AND the first year they've had a waiting list! Guess we jumped in there with all of the other movers and shakers.

2 comments:

K J F said...

Wow, thanks for sharing... love her she is so cool... cookies did not do it for gar gar either...wink..when he was mad.. he was mad.. keep your cookies and leave me out of this photo opt...

K J F said...

Yikes a boy... too too cool.. been thinkin about you and loved the christmas card...